Big Things

Thursday, April 3, 2014

So, the main reason I wanted to make this blog was for the sole purpose of documenting the exciting things that are happening in my life, lately.  I'm big on keeping anything that has any kind memory attached to it... So whats better than to make my own personal, online blog?!  So excited! 

Anyways!  To get to the main point here...  My boyfriend is a first-time homeowner!!!!  As of last Friday.  And guess what?  The very next day we went shopping to find things to fill it with.  Can you tell we're excited?  ;)  Here are a few of the things we ended up buying last weekend.  I'm obsessed.

I know what you're thinking... where's all the things you really need?  Don't worry I have plenty of things to fill his kitchen with.  I threw a Pampered Chef party a few weeks ago and stocked up on plenty of fun things for the kitchen.  I can tell you all the good, juicy details, and free things of throwing a Pampered Chef party in another post. We also stocked up on towels and a few other things, and will be looking into furniture when he actually gets the key!

I am in love with this shelf floor lamp that we got from Kirklands.  Except we bought it in all white, instead of the black trim, like the one pictured above.  (The all white lamp didn't show up well on the white background, so I had to use the black).  I am also obsessed with this small chalkboard from Kohls that I am going to be putting in the kitchen.  It is half off right now, with an additional 20% off with your Kohls card!  I decided to get a few things to decorate the place with, like the white flower vase (bought from Target's clearance section), and the white wax warmer for the kitchen.  I really like this black and white block vase I got on clearance.  I'm going to use it in the kitchen to put all the cooking utensils in.  Make sure you always check the Target Cartwheel app for great deals, as well... I got the matte stainless steel silverware set for only $17.  And lastly, the most perfect wire basket, ever.  I found this little guy at Ashley Home Furniture (in stores, only).  I'm going to put it in the family room to hold all the blankets.

Can't wait to show a house tour of the place once he gets moved in!  I'm planning on posting before/after pictures of renovations, or any other DIY things that we plan to do. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger